Rather than knocking titles from the original 50, I've decided to add 10 books to my list. I'm averaging 6 books a month right now, so 60 books in a year should be more than achievable.
Drum roll, please ...
The List Continues!
- Beloved, Toni Morrison
- The Curious Incident of a Dog in the Night-time, Mark Haddon
- Ender's Game, Orson Scott Card
- Fray, Joss Whedon
- The Other Boleyn Girl, Philippa Gregory
- Paradise Lost, John Milton
- Persepolis, Marjane Satrapi
- Queen Bees and Wannabees, Rosalind Wiseman
- Swimming Upstream: A Lifesaving Guide to Short Film Distribution, Sharon Badal
- Watership Down, Richard Adams
*Bolded means I actually got through them in '08!